- SILK FACE
- AYUNO LUNAR
- All products
- ADOLESCENTES DIGESTIÓN KIT
- ARTRITIS REUMATOIDE KIT
- AUMENTO DE ENERGÍA KIT
- BODY BUTTERS KIT
- BÁSICO MUJER – HOMBRE KIT
- CANCER KIT
- COLD & FLU KIT
- COLESTEROL KIT
- COLON CLEANSE COMBO
- CRECIMIENTO CABELLO KIT
- DETERGENT & DRYER SHEET COMBO
- DIABETES KIT
- DOLOR ARTICULACIONES KIT
- DOLOR MANOS Y NUDILLOS KIT
- ELIXIR BEAUTY KIT
- ELIXIR TODO KIT
- ESTREÑIMIENTO KIT
- FIBROMIALGIA KIT
- FLAT TUMMY KIT
- GASTRITIS KIT
- HIPERTIROIDISMO / GRAVES KIT
- HIPOTIROIDISMO KIT
- HÍGADO GRASO / TRIGLICÉRIDOS KIT
- LIBIDO KIT
- LOVE KIT
- MENOPAUSIA ORO KIT
- MENOPAUSIA PLATINO KIT
- MIGRAÑAS / DOLORES CABEZA KIT
- NIÑOS HASTA 8 AÑOS KIT
- NIÑOS QUE COMEN POCO KIT
- OSTEOARTRITIS KIT
- OSTEOPOROSIS KIT
- Categories add remove
- Health Conditions add remove
PROBIOTICS 25 BILLION
USD $ 39.97
Taxes will be calculated in the cart. Discounted products are considered FINAL SALE
PROBIOTICS 25 BILLION
Choosing the right probiotic is not easy. Most probiotics on the market cannot maintain their potency and manufacturing is not done with the necessary care to ensure the best results. We manufacture my probiotics with a drop-capping system which reduces friction during the packaging process so as not to damage these delicate bacteria. The container I use is made with oxygen-absorbing walls, which allows its formula to remain stable even when it is stored outside the fridge. What some people do not know is that it is not the temperature that damages the bacterial strains but rather the exposure to oxygen, which is why it is of crucial importance to use specific machinery to manufacture and package oxygen-absorbing containers. Two steps that the consumer rarely knows but that make the difference between a formula that will be active when you consume it or a formula without any benefit to your health.
Probiotics are live bacteria that help keep your digestive system healthy. The colony of microorganisms in the body plays an instrumental role in maintaining physiological processes, especially nutrient conversion, and delivery within the body. In simple terms, probiotics are live microorganisms that, when administered in adequate amounts, enhance the health of the host. The purpose of probiotics is to help support the body's natural gut microbiota. It has been shown that some probiotics can prevent diarrhea caused by antibiotics or help to treat antibiotic-related imbalances. The effects of probiotics have been documented on a variety of gut and extraintestinal conditions, including inflammation of the bowel and vaginal infections. Additionally, certain probiotics have been researched for atopic eczema, rheumatoid arthritis, and liver cirrhosis. However, the most substantial clinical evidence supports their use in optimizing gut health and stimulating immunity.
There are both good and bad bacteria in your body at all times. An infection causes your body to overburden with bad bacteria, causing your system to be out of balance. In order to restore balance, good bacteria help eliminate extra bad bacteria. You can add good bacteria to your body with probiotic supplements.
The antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and metabolic properties of specific probiotics play a crucial role in keeping a healthy body. All body functions depend on the gut microbiome to convert food into essential nutrients. The gut microbiome can be thrown out of balance by factors such as environment, age, genes, diet and medication. Probiotics also attach themselves to the mucous membrane of the digestive tract, boosting the function of the gut immune system. In the same way that a coral reef or the rainforest works to keep the ecosystem healthy, your microbiome works as a collaborative community of organisms that keeps you healthy. Microbes make up the community found in your body. A combination of trillions of these microbes includes:
There is no one-size-fits-all microbiome. Microbes are unique to each individual - even twins differ.
Probiotics are “good” bacteria that:
- Aids in maintaining a healthy immune system and digestive system
- Promotes digestive health and healthy gut function
- Aids digestion and normal gut microflora
When these good bacteria fight off excess bad bacteria, it helps you feel better.
Many brands of probiotics exist, but most of these products on the market don't deliver what they promise. This is due to the fact that most probiotic supplements are destroyed before they even reach the digestive tract by stomach acid.
Where are beneficial probiotics found in the body?
- Urinary tract.
Are Probiotics Safe?
It is not difficult to tolerate probiotics. Most side effects are mild and self-limiting. If any occur, they tend to be very mild. In general, the most common side effects appear to be gas, bloating, and abdominal upset.
It is often not enough for the body to maintain and support itself with probiotics from ingested foods. This is when probiotic supplements come to the rescue, helping to provide a rich source of beneficial bacteria for individuals with an imbalanced gut ecosystem.
To qualify as a probiotic, a microbe must possess numerous characteristics. For example, they must:
- Be suitable for safe consumption.
- Be isolated from a human.
- Provide a proven benefit.
- Stay alive in your intestine after consumption.
Choosing the Right Probiotic-
Good probiotic formulas must be able to:
- Maintain long-term stability
- Refrain from containing bioengineered substances, soy, gluten, corn, or wheat.
- Ensure high potency and are dose-specific
- Provide proven effective strains of bacteria - microbiome, immune, and digestive support strains must be strain specific.
- To survive transit through your stomach and thrive in your intestines, they must be acid and bile resistant.
- Safely be stored with or without refrigeration.
My Probiotics 25 billion formula was designed specifically to help eliminate extra bad bacteria and restore balance to your body. My formula includes the following strains crucial for promoting optimal health:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: provides long-lasting colonization, is acid- and bile-resistant, and promotes digestive and immune health.
- Lactobacillus paracasei: improves the absorption of nutrients and supports a healthy immune response.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: promotes healthy inflammatory reactions and helps reduce digestive disturbances.
- Lactobacillus salivarius: enhances your gut's inflammatory response and immune system and can assist in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: contributes to healthy cholesterol levels, weight management and decreased symptoms of gastrointestinal problems.
- Lactobacillus breve: supports an already healthy immune system and may have anti-allergy benefits.
- Lactobacillus Casei: can improve the break down of food, aid nutrient absorption, and help ward off harmful organisms that can cause sickness and diseases.
- Bifidobacterium lactis: contributes to a healthy inflammatory response, including an allergy response, as well as supporting the growth of other beneficial bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium longum: enhances the body's stress response and may reduce symptoms of gastrointestinal illness.
- Streptococcus thermophilus: enhances skin's hydration, stimulates probiotic growth, and supports immune health.
How do probiotics work?
It is the primary function of probiotics to promote a healthy balance in your body. The number of bad bacteria in your body increases when you are sick, leaving your body out of balance. Adding good bacteria to your body helps restore balance by combating bad bacteria.
Healthy bacteria support your immune system and control inflammation. There are also some types of good bacteria that are capable of:
- Preventing the spread of bad bacteria.
- Assisting your body in digesting food.
- Producing vitamins.
- Helping your intestinal microbiome thrive by nourishing it
- Boosting your immune system.
- Aiding medication absorption and breakdown.
- Inhibiting the entry of bad bacteria into your bloodstream from food and drink that may have been consumed.
Our food and environment contain fewer helpful bacteria, so taking a high-quality probiotic is important.
Can’t I get enough good bacteria from Yogurt?
It is often advertised that yogurt products contain live cultures that are beneficial to your digestive system. Despite their claims, commercial yogurts are not a reliable source of probiotics. The majority of them do not have any live probiotics at all.
Commercial yogurts are usually:
- Pasteurized, a heat intense method of killing organisms, including probiotics.
- Use sugar or artificial sweeteners, sugar feeds your gut's bad bacteria.
- From dairy products, which may contain growth hormones and antibiotics
- Not scientifically validated, the claims are unsupported by reliable science.
Are Probiotics only used to aid healthy Digestion?
Your digestive health is not the only benefit of a healthy microbiome. Your gut flora impacts your entire body, including your brain. It may surprise you to learn that your gut can even have an impact on your mood.
Your gut contains more than a thousand species of bacteria, and they are busy working to:
• Make sure your immune system is calibrated- Your digestive tract is believed to be responsible for 80% of your immune function.
• Control the activity of hundreds of genes- As genes are turned on and off, they affect the instructions delivered to your cells.
• Produce nutrients and aid digestion.
As well as aiding in the digestion of food and nutrient absorption, they help your body produce vitamins, absorb minerals, and eliminate toxins.
• Assist in promoting a normal allergic response- They protect the membrane wall preventing undigested food, bacteria, and metabolic wastes from leaving your intestinal wall and entering your bloodstream.
• Promote your urinary tract health. - Evidence suggests that regular use of probiotics may help support urinary tract health by maintaining a population of healthy bacteria in selected areas of your urinary tract.
• Maintain healthy vaginal wellness in women. - As with your digestive tract, the right balance of bacteria is essential to a woman's vaginal health.
• Aid sleep and mental health. - Your gut contains a network of brain cells that are responsible for both digestion and mental health. You can notice changes in your sleep patterns and mood when your gut bacteria alter.
Directions: Take 1 capsule 1 or 2 times a day on an empty stomach or between meals.
Caution: Consult a physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially immune-suppressing drugs), or have a medical condition (especially if immune system is compromised). Keep out of reach of children.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING TO MAINTAIN POTENCY
No customer reviews for the moment.
5 other products in the same category:
USD $ 271.83 USD $ 244.65 -USD $ 27.18