Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement take 2 veggie capsules once a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with 8oz glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Stress and cortisol can damage your brain. Its effects work to diminish levels of serotonin, norepinephrine and reduce your number of neurons. Stress contributes to anxiety and depression while also inducing brain fog and memory loss. Under conditions of chronic stress and excess cortisol you can suffer with mental and physical fatigue. Common everyday stress has also been found to be a major contributing factor to overeating. The relaxing effect of Stress Relief can help control appetite and stress-related eating, may help control your weight while combating a multitude of stress related symptoms. My Stress Relief formula is a relaxing, but non-sedative formula that helps maintain healthy cortisol levels.
• The Ingredients Within
My Stress Relief blend has been formulated with a potent blend of unique herbs and ingredients. Within this blend there are specific herbs that are quintessential to outworking of its intended purpose.
Rhodiola rosea, called Rhodiola, is a nootropic herb that grows in the cold, high-altitude regions of Europe and Asia. Rhodiola is also known as the Arctic Root, King’s Crown, or Golden Root. Its roots are considered adaptogens, which means they help your body find balance by adjusting to stress when taken. This potent herb battles the damage to your brain brought on by stressors. It can help keep it healthy by improving the responses to stress that your body and brain have. It promotes crucial brain chemicals like serotonin, beta-endorphins, and norepinephrine to relieve stress by balancing your stress-response system. This allows your body to enter a more relaxed state. Rhodiola Rosea can also help prevent and repair the damage caused certain proteins and free radicals that attack the brain. It can even offer protection and restoration of neurons while experiencing stress.
• Helps Reduce Stress and Fatigue: Rhodiola Rosea helps minimize stress and its symptoms such as fatigue. It aids in increasing energy while enhancing mental performance even when your brain experiences chronic stress. Research shows that over a prolonged period, Rhodiola can potentially increase memory, concentration, and your brain’s ability to pay attention to details and stay focus.
• Can Improve Mental Performance: Rhodiola Rosea amps your nervous system to contend with fatigue that obstructs mental clarity. Studies have shown it even rescues impaired neurons while assisting the growth and advancement of brain cells.
• Mood Enhancer: Rhodiola Rosea may elevate mood due to prompting brain levels of norepinephrine, serotonin and beta-endorphins (the feel-good hormone).
• Neuronal Revitalization: Rhodiola Rosea aids in restoring and growing new neurons. It also activates the oxidation in the cellular respiration process which is where your body and brain cells derive their primary energy source. Many components of this astounding herb, actively work to prevent neurons from experiencing stress-induced cell death.
Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry is made from a small evergreen shrub called Withania Somnifera. Ashwagandha has been found to reduce the levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, by 28% and minimize stress symptoms by 44%.
•May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety: Ashwagandha is perhaps most famous for its stress reducing capabilities. This adaptogen is a substance that helps the body manage stress. Ashwagandha seems to to help control stress interceders, including cortisol and stress-activated proteins. It can also help to lessen the activity of the HPA axis, a stress-response regulating system in your body.
•May Help Increase Muscle Strength and Physical Performance: A 5 study analysis discovered that taking ashwagandha remarkably improved the maximum oxygen consumption (VO2 max) in healthy adults and athletes. VO2 max VO₂ max refers to how much oxygen your body can absorb and use during exercise at maximum capacity. It’s a measurement of heart and lung fitness. The name Ashwagandha translates to “smell of a horse”, which relates to the vitality, strength, and endurance of the animal.
•May reduce blood sugar levels: There are unique compounds within Ashwagandha that are believed to have powerful capabilities that may help activate your cells to take in glucose from your bloodstream. Some evidence suggests that ashwagandha may even reduce blood sugar levels due to its effects on the insulin secretion and the cells’ glucose absorption.
•Helps with weight control: Cortisol is widely known as a stress hormone. Too much cortisol in the body has been linked to muscle loss, weight gain and nervous eating. This “survival hormone” activates production of glucose and stimulates a hunger response leading to what is commonly known as stress-related weight gain. Ashwagandha works elementally to help improve your response capabilities. Controlling your stress levels make you much less prone to binge eating. The antioxidants scientists have discovered in Ashwagandha can also boost our body’s metabolism, facilitating a more effective fat-burning process.
•Sleep aid: Ashwagandha carries an abundance of compounds that may be responsible for its sleep-aiding results. Researchers suggest that the Triethylene Glycol12 that is organically found in the herb may induce sleepiness. Others indicate that Ashwagandha acts on a class of receptors that respond to the GABA neurotransmitter, which play a chief role in the sleep/awake transition and can result in what many experience to be longer, better sleep quality.
•Can STRESS RELIEF both improve sleep and boost energy levels?
This specially composed formula utilizes highly concentrated, rare adaptogens that work to restore and balance the body’s reaction to both short-term and long-term physical or mental stress, which can therefore minimize stress and enhances energy levels. Main active ingredients found in my Stress Relief formula are Withanolides, which are believed to carry a host of benefits including the ability to calm stress, bolster energy levels without stimulating your heart as caffeine can. My formula also provides stress relief by assisting your adrenal glands to release adequate levels of cortisol. Consequently, by aiding your adrenal glands, Stress relief can signify achieving deeper, more substantial levels of rest and relaxation.
• Can STRESS RELIEF improve focus and memory?
Studies claim that specific Ingredients found in my Stress Relief Formula are neuroprotective agents. These agents promote anti-oxidant properties throughout not only the brain, but throughout the entire body as well. This helps support mental clarity, focus, and even memory by improving communication between brain cells.
• What are the benefits of STRESS RELIEF?
Each person may experience different result. Research studies indicate that the composition of my Stress Relief formula may assist with the following:
• PROMOTES A HEALTHY NERVOUS SYSTEM
• HELPS TO CALM THE MIND AND ENHANCES MOOD
• ENHANCES SEXUAL HEALTH
• SUPPORTS STRESS RELIEF
• HELPS TO LESSEN OCCASIONAL NERVOUSNESS DUE TO COMMON STRESSORS
• HELPS REDUCE OCCASIONAL FATIGUE AND INCREASES ENERGY LEVELS
• SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
• SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE RESPONSE
• AIDS IN PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE AND ENHANCES THE BODY’S ENDURANCE
• HELPS IMPROVES CLARITY, MEMORY, FOCUS AND CONCENTRATION
• HELPS REDUCE OCCASIONAL FATIGUE
• PROMOTES BETTER SLEEP PATTERNS