WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID FOR?
Hyaluronic acid can be found in almost every cell in the body, but it is mainly concentrated in the skin, cartilage, joints, and other connective tissues throughout the system. Our ability to produce hyaluronic acid is believed to decrease as we age, increasing your risk of developing certain conditions.
- Promotes healthier and more flexible skin
- Decreased appearance of wrinkles and skin opacity
- Protection and improvement in the elasticity of the skin.
- Improved strength and quality of hair and nails
- Help ease joint pain and keep bones well lubricated
- Preserve joint strength
- Reduce the appearance of sagging skin
No customer reviews for the moment.