Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel twice daily with food.
Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 found inside each one of our cells with particularly high concentrations in the heart. Supplementing with ubiquinol can be compared to supplying our body with high quality fuel to enhance natural energy production and free radical neutralization.
Caution: For adults only. Consult a physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
body. It is used by cells to produce energy and is essential to the growth and maintenance of your cells. CoQ10 acts as an excellent antioxidant, playing a crucial role in preventing free radical damage that occurs within cells or DNA.
As we age, our bodies tend to produce less CoQ10 in our bodies. Additionally, these levels have been found to be lower in people who are suffering from certain conditions, such as heart disease, as well as those who are using medications such as statins to lower cholesterol levels.
CoQ10 dietary supplements have significant implications for your health at the cellular level. Your heart, brain, muscles, and physical appearance are all affected by this. It has also been suggested that coenzyme Q10 may be beneficial for certain health concerns, including high blood pressure, migraines and diabetes.
There has been research conducted on the use of CoQ10 for specific conditions:
- Heart conditions. There is evidence to suggest that CoQ10 may relieve symptoms of congestive heart failure. Some findings also suggest it could lower blood pressure. In addition, taking CoQ10 with other nutrients could help the body recover after bypass operations and certain heart surgeries.
- Migraines. A migraine headache is a type of headache that occurs repeatedly and is characterized by throbbing pain, pulsing sensations, or both. CoQ10 levels have been reported to be low in migraine sufferers. Some research indicates that CoQ10 might reduce migraine frequency.
- Physical performance. This supplement may enhance your performance as CoQ10 plays a significant role in energy production.
- Statin-induced damage. A statin is a drug that lowers cholesterol. As a side effect, they can cause muscle pain and weakness. The research suggests that CoQ10 could minimize these side effects. CoQ10 might be useful in reducing muscular weakness and discomfort that sometimes accompany statin use.
Around the age of 30, your body's production and levels of CoQ10 diminish. Moreover, the conversion of CoQ10 to ubiquinol, its active, useful form, also becomes less efficient as you age.
Some people's bodies cannot convert CoQ10 to ubiquinol at all, according to one researcher. A decrease in CoQ10 and ubiquinol production usually corresponds to a decrease in mitochondrial energy.
THE KEY INGREDIENT-
Supplementing with My ACTIVATED CO-Q10, which contains Ubiquinol is one of the most effective ways to ensure you have enough CoQ10, since it is difficult to obtain through food. Ubiquinol is the reduced, active form of CoQ10 that your cells can efficiently use.
Several factors can affect your body's production of CoQ10 and its conversion to ubiquinol, including:
- An insufficient supply of factors required for biosynthesis and ubiquinol conversion.
- The effects of illness and disease.
- Genetic changes associated with aging.
- Metabolic demand increases.
- Oxidative stress.
- A lack of dietary CoQ10 consumption.
Therefore, as you age, it becomes more critical to use a supplement containing ubiquinol for various reasons:
- In order to make cellular energy for your heart and other vital organs, conventional CoQ10 must first be converted into ubiquinol, making the process more complicated.
- There is a higher level of bioavailability in ubiquinol than in regular CoQ10, and it is more easily absorbed in the intestinal tract.
- As a result, you become less dependent on your body to convert ubiquinone to its active form, ubiquinol
- Studies consistently show that the ubiquinol version of CoQ10 is the least challenging for your body to utilize after 30.
- CoQ10 can be found in a variety of foods, but the following food sources are the richest:
- Some oils
While CoQ10 can be found in these dietary sources, the amount found in these sources is not significant enough to increase the levels of CoQ10 in the body in a significant way.
What can ACTIVATED CO-Q10 do for you?
My formula containing Ubiquinol may offer you many advantages in the following ways:
- Ensures optimal mitochondrial energy production.
- Maintains optimal heart and cardiovascular health.
- Increases your stamina and energy levels.
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure levels.
- Supports your nervous and immune systems.
- Promotes brain, heart, kidney, and liver health by assisting tissue cells with energy production..
Can ACTIVATED CO-Q10 supplements fight aging?
To reduce the typical signs of normal aging and optimize your health, ubiquinol provides high-quality potent defense against oxidative stress and free radicals. Ubiquinol reduces free radicals that can cause skin to wrinkle.
Does ACTIVATED CO-Q10 increase energy levels?
Since ubiquinol isn't a stimulant, it shouldn't cause a surge in energy right away. It is more likely that your overall energy levels and stamina will gradually increase as your blood, tissue, and organ levels of ubiquinol gradually rise to healthy normal levels. Research suggests that it may improve exercise recovery and delay fatigue.