There are many ways in which stress can affect your body, ranging from disrupting your sleep and mood to impacting your memory and sexual vitality.
As the "King" of the Herbal Kingdom, Ashwagandha has been used as a rejuvenating and daily tonic for centuries. Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry is made from a small evergreen shrub called Withania Somnifera.
With its powerful adaptogenic properties, ashwagandha can enhance your body's ability to deal with internal and external stressors as well as support your immune system.
It supports your nervous system and adrenal health, as well as increasing your energy supply. Ashwagandha promotes stress adaptation within your body and mind, leading to improved memory.
My Ashwagandha offers quality and is exclusively formulated to contain highly concentrated amounts. I have also avoided using harmful fillers and additives, making your supplemental content safe and of exceptional quality.
There are many ways in which stress can affect your body that you are not aware of. Nowadays, there are no shortage of stressors.
Is this you?
- Whenever you're stressed, you crave sweets and junk food.
- Feeling more and more overwhelmed.
- A forgetful person.
- Sleeping difficulties at night.
- Moody or uneasy.
- Constantly worried about things in general.
- Your sexual drive has waned.
- Tired, sluggish, and tired all day.
- Incapable of fully relaxing.
Ashwagandha has been found to reduce the levels of cortisol, the stress hormone, by 28% and minimize stress symptoms by 44%.
• May Help Reduce Stress and the feeling of Anxiety: Ashwagandha is perhaps most famous for its stress reducing capabilities. This adaptogen is a substance that helps the body manage stress. Ashwagandha seems to help control stress interceders, including cortisol and stress-activated proteins. It can also help to lessen the activity of the HPA axis, a stress-response regulating system in your body.
• May Help Increase Muscle Strength and Physical Performance: A 5 study analysis discovered that taking ashwagandha remarkably improved the maximum oxygen consumption (VO2 max) in healthy adults and athletes. VO2 max refers to how much oxygen your body can absorb and use during exercise at maximum capacity. It’s a measurement of heart and lung fitness. The name Ashwagandha translates to “smell of a horse”, which relates to the vitality, strength and endurance of the animal.
• May help balance blood sugar levels: There are particular compounds within Ashwagandha that are believed to have powerful capabilities that may help activate your cells to take in glucose from your bloodstream. Some evidence suggests that ashwagandha may even reduce blood sugar levels due to its effects on the insulin secretion on the cells’ glucose absorption.
• Helps with weight control: Cortisol is widely known as a stress hormone. Too much cortisol in the body has been linked to muscle loss, weight gain and nervous eating. This “survival hormone” activates production of glucose and stimulates a hunger response leading to what is commonly known as stress-related weight gain. Ashwagandha works elementally to help improve your response capabilities. Controlling your stress levels make you much less prone to binge eating. The antioxidants scientists have discovered in Ashwagandha can also boost our body’s metabolism, facilitating a more effective fat-burning process.
•Sleep aid: Ashwagandha carries an abundance of compounds that may be responsible for its sleep-aiding results. Researchers suggest that the certain substances that are organically found in the herb may induce sleepiness. Others indicate that Ashwagandha acts on a class of receptors that respond to the GABA neurotransmitter, which play a chief role in the sleep/awake transition and can result in what many experience to be longer, better sleep quality.
Can Ashwagandha both improve sleep and boost energy levels?
This formula utilizes highly concentrated, rare adaptogen that works to restore and balance the body’s reaction to both short-term and long-term physical or mental stress, which can therefore minimize stress and enhances energy levels. Main active ingredient found in my Ashwagandha is Withanolides, which are believed to carry a host of benefits including the ability to calm stress, bolster energy levels without stimulating your heart as caffeine can. My formula also provides stress relief by assisting your adrenal glands to release adequate levels of cortisol. Consequently, by aiding your adrenal glands, Stress relief can signify achieving deeper, more substantial levels of rest and relaxation.
Can Ashwagandha improve focus and memory?
Studies claim that specific properties found in Ashwagandha are neuroprotective agents. These agents promote antioxidant properties throughout not only the brain, but throughout the entire body as well. This helps support mental clarity, focus, and even memory by improving communication between brain cells.