Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) has been used since ancient times to support digestive function, the historical applications of Ginger have been validated by modern research. *
Scientific studies have shown that ginger can help maintain healthy GI flora, aid in the digestion of dietary fats, keep calm and soothe the digestive tract. *
In addition, ginger has a number of components that can support healthy cardiovascular function and promote a balanced immune system response. *
- Support healthy cell division (1)
- Promotes the comfort of the gastrointestinal tract (2)
- Support joint comfort (3,4)
Most ginger is heat processed using high heat methods. However, my ginger formula dries naturally and does not undergo additional heat. This process guarantees the presence of antioxidant active compounds that are beneficial for the gastrointestinal tract.
- (1) Szwergold BS et al. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1987 Dec 31;149(3):874-81.
- (2) Shamsuddin AM et al. Life Sci. 1997;61(4):343-54.
- (3) Vucenik I et al. Anticancer Res. 1999 Sep-Oct;19(5A):3689-93.
- (4) Jariwalla RJ et al. Anticancer Res. 1999 Sep-Oct;19(5A):3699-702.
No customer reviews for the moment.